Brand new online dementia choir coming to Zoom for Worcestershire people living with dementia and their carers on Monday afternoons from 18 May 2-2.40pm with the lovely Claire Fowler (Singing for Health & Happiness) as part of the SuitcaseStories project funded by Arts Council England. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07946 585978 to book a place! Come and enjoy the fun!
- Final Love Music Lock Down Session video
- Latest Love Music The Lock Down Sessions revealed
- Volunteers needed for Inside Stories Project
- Inside Stories
- Suitcase Stories-The Play update
- New Crowdfunding Page!
- New online dementia choir!
- Love Music The Lock Down Sessions begin with ‘Glamba’ part one!
- Staying at Home?
- Suitcase Stories 2 can start!
- Grown Ups and Wigglers starts!
- Moving in: Moving on
- Drumming Workshops
- Compton Verney lantern parade
- Suitcase Stories
- Community Interest Company
- Grown Ups and Wigglers