We are delighted to have been awarded funding from Warwickshire County Council to deliver ‘Inside Stories’ a collaborative arts project in dance, music, storytelling and hand-sewing for people with anxiety or depression, shielded people, people that have just come out of hospital, young people aged 11-18 years with autism or a learning disability and older people with health conditions including dementia (with carer). Starting week beginning 15th June. No experience is necessary. See the projects page for more information.
- Final Love Music Lock Down Session video
- Latest Love Music The Lock Down Sessions revealed
- Volunteers needed for Inside Stories Project
- Inside Stories
- Suitcase Stories-The Play update
- New Crowdfunding Page!
- New online dementia choir!
- Love Music The Lock Down Sessions begin with ‘Glamba’ part one!
- Staying at Home?
- Suitcase Stories 2 can start!
- Grown Ups and Wigglers starts!
- Moving in: Moving on
- Drumming Workshops
- Compton Verney lantern parade
- Suitcase Stories
- Community Interest Company
- Grown Ups and Wigglers